London & Sam Smith

1 Comment

This past weekend has been a busy one for me, I travelled down to London for my dad's birthday...


I've been wanting to try Bill's for it feels like my whole life, and when my dad suggested it I jumped right on that idea, I won't say I forced my family to go, but there really was no other option (sorry not sorry, they all loved it too so happy faces all round). I had the pancakes and they were literally amazing, if you haven't been, go and try them asap. 




We also went to see Evita in the West End which was fantastic. Although the best part was probably the ice cream at the interval (sorry dad), I had cookies & cream for future reference/present ideas/ways to impress me...



Finally, me and my two favourite lovebugs went to see Sam Smith at the O2 Academy. He was amazing, so humble and it was probably my favourite gig I've been to (rivalling Lana). 

I wish all my weekends were as fun as this one, this week I will most likely be in my uni library crying over my dissertation (third year problems). 

Nicola
x

1 comment